Friday 17 October 2014

Autumn/Winter Wishlist

Firstly, I just wanted to apologise at how long it has been since I last blogged. I have just been so caught up in my new job and setting in to their routine. I must say it has been more of me being so tired running after little children all day long. But don’t worry I’m going to try and do a daily blog as often as I can. Please bare with me as I figure everything out.
As we are approaching the colder month, it is that time to grab a new staples autumn/winter staples that can be easily slotted into my wardrobe. There are a few shops that are featured in this wish list, which I like to shop at normally.
I’m on the hunt for a few wintery picks such as coats (hardest things to find), wintery boots. I just want to stock up warm gear okay gear feels weird to say, so warm essentials. Everything features are reasonable priced.
Autumn/Winter Wishlist


Zara top
£45.99 - zara.com


Floral top
£17.99 - newlook.com


Topshop long sleeve crop top
£10 - topshop.com


Pink coat
£44.99 - newlook.com


Zara scarves
£19.99 - zara.com



I do apologise for the lack of colour but I do love monochrome. Do you like my wishlist? Anything I need to add to it?


Seema xx

No comments:

Post a Comment