Monday 5 January 2015

2015, new beginnings, new adventures.

                                        

Can you believe it is 2015!? However, I'm so excited for 2015, and for some reason. I feel quite positive about the year ahead. Although I think some goals should be set, so I can look over this year and say I have had a good one. I feel like this year I’m going to open up and get more direction in. So here are my goals ....

01 Be more adventurous. This was pretty much want to achieved this day just got to generally leave my comfort zone!

02 Travel & Explore more. As London is at my doorstep; I go to the same constantly. I really need to take advantage of London and explore new places. Also, I barely travelled last year. This year I'd like to plant my feet on some unfamiliar ground. I’m sure where but that would be the excitement of the unknown.

03 Weight Gain. This is more on the personal side, but I give myself this goal every year. So, in 2015 I'm aiming to find put a few pounds but still eat healthy.

04 Communication more. I  am really bad at communicating with others, so I need to make this a priority this year. As seeing more of the people I love is so important.

A few of goals here and there but I feel like I can definitely work on them this year. Hopefully this is a wonderful year.

What are your goals for 2015?


SEEMA

No comments:

Post a Comment