Sunday 22 February 2015

Dainty Necklace

You are either that 'big statement necklace girl' or 'dainty necklace girl', however I think I switch between the two. Recently I have really wanted a simple dainty necklace, I said that to my best friend the other day and she was like "FINALLY, Seema". I feel like I have been missing out, everyone well most girls have a dainty necklace they wear all the time.

There is just something about it that I love so much I just can't explain it, maybe because they look pretty and cute. Or just give your outfit a lift all the time. I was like right, Miss indecisive, I need to start looking around and picking one. BUT man, isn't it hard to pick one, definitely when I have pictured something in yours mind. I really want something plain nothing big or that stands out but is still noticeable.

I have looked a few places but noticed this brand called Dogeared I love how minimalist they are. Anyone heard of them? But they do exactly what I want. But then I realised I wanted an short chain where it would just sit on my collar bone, (I know I'm not asking for much ;)!).

I will show you some below of the ones I like, I'm not going to lie I really do like these just wanted them on a shorter chain.

                      

Any suggestion where I could get one?

1 comment:

  1. Dear, I like your blog very much! ! Everything is so beautiful! I like your style of writing and your photos! I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!

    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/ru/

    ReplyDelete