Friday 11 July 2014

Makeup: The Return of the Eyeliner


I haven’t been wearing eyeliner for couples of years now; I came to a conclusion I prefer my eyes without it. I think that was a cover up my laziness or just tired of always getting it everywhere and them never looking equal.  On rare occasion if I were to wear I got my sister to do it (yes I know it just my laziness).

Anyways, recently I have been trying it out again. I’m currently using the eyeliner by Rimmel London Scandaleyes Micro Liner (£5.49) because it’s literally like a felt tip. I’m not amazing at applying liner (as you have just learnt) but I found this micro liner made the application much more easier. I prefer to keep the liner quite thin and then go for quite subtle flick at the end (if it goes right that day).

Does anyone have trouble with eyeliner like me, any products you suggest to make it easier? Can you do without eyeliner or just can’t live without it?


Seema xx

No comments:

Post a Comment