Tuesday 8 July 2014

Fashion: Summer Wishlist

Wishlist


This wishlist started when I was browsing through the sales online, and then one thing lead to another and I was browsing around different sites. I thought why not make a wishlist for my blog.

Since we have been having some lovely sun recently (however it is raining well actually thunder and lightening right now). I thought I might as well look for cute skirts, particularly A-line and mini skirts. As I’m really petite, I find these skirts really flattering, for short girls like me. I find skirts like this so easy to throw on with any items of clothing.  

ALSO, that bag I absolutely love it, it is similar to the designer bag Saint Laurent. I just LOVE this bag so much. Anyone feel the same way?

Have you seen anything you would add to my wishlist? Comment below


Seema xx
Topshop white v neck shirt
£34 - topshop.com


Topshop blue lace skirt
£34 - topshop.com


Mango drawstring bucket bag
£59.99 £39.99 - mango.com


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit, I love the colour of the bag!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Same, it is such a nice summer coloured bag to have!
      xx

      Delete