Tuesday 8 July 2014

Welcome to my little world

Hello

My name is Seema, 21 years old and just graduated from Portsmouth University. I have been reading and looking at blogs for a while now, they have really inspired me to create my own. I have been meaning to make a blog for so long and finally I have got around to doing it.

I’ve been working my way around blogger for a few days now, it hasn’t been as simple as I thought it would be, I must admit! It has taken me a while to create and this blog page. 

The idea and aspiration for blogging is to show you guys what I’m interested in and things I enjoy doing as well as outfit posts. I will be blogging about beauty fashion lifestyle. On the beauty side I might be a bit late on the ban wagon, but I think it is never to late to introduce myself to new products and let you know about my thoughts/reviews.

I hope you enjoy my future posts to come, do comment below if you have you own blog I would love to have a look at them as well.


Seema xx

No comments:

Post a Comment