Saturday 23 August 2014

Beauty: Daily Essentials Top-up

Sorry I haven’t blogged in a while, I got carried away with relaxing before I have to start my job.

Anyways, it has come to that time of the month where everything I use daily has come to an end, they aren’t that exciting but it is something that I feel everyone would be constantly buying. So I thought why not do a blog post.



Palmers cocoa butter -  I literally can’t live without a body cream, my skin scream for it! This is something I purchase all the time, you can buy this everywhere to beauty store to supermarkets. I literally love the smell of cocoa butter so much! Like I can’t get enough of it. If you haven’t tried it or love the smell of cocoa you should so get this!!

Colgate Toothbrushes and Wisdom Flosser – I don’t think I need to say much about these. If you don’t have one!! WHAT are you cleaning your teeth with!

Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser - I buy this now and again, as I have said before, I have quite sensitive skin. So simple products are the answer to that. I love how it is rich moisturer as you feel you are actually replenishing your skin. As it is a budget buy I don’t feel you can go with product.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water – I have heard a lot about the Bioderma’s Crealine H20 Cleanser but I have never purchase it. But when I found out Garnier had brought something similar I was like I need to try it. After a long time, I have finally purchased it. So after I used it for a while, I will update you on my thought and experiences using it.

Have any of you got products you always top up on?


Seema x

No comments:

Post a Comment