Thursday 7 August 2014

Lifestyle: My Summer Favourites

As you have seen from my recent post, I have been on holiday. So I thought I would post about the things I was always grabbing for on holiday. I have used these products constantly on holiday and continue to do so in the UK.

Whenever the seasons change, I always changed the products and items I used. For the summer like a natural dewy glow, messy hair and a really golden tan, with pops of colour mostly orange!! With no more to say here are the products and items I absolutely love this summer.



MAC Lipstick – Morange

Morange is my ultimate Summer lipstick. The vibrant neon Orange shade is perfect throughout the summer months and it looks amazing with a tan. This is definitely my go-to lipstick when I was away on holiday.

MAC SKIN MINERALISE SKIN FINISH 'GOLD DEPOSIT'

As I have already spoke about this in another blog post, I won’t bang on how much I love this for the summer. But I must say with tanned skin, this was prefect for a quick healthy, natural glow all over the face.

Garnier Ambre Solaire Golden Lotion

First of all, I absolutely loved this product! It was amazing. What I love about this suncream is the smell! It is so summery and refreshing! It has a nice blend of 'jasmine and sea salts along with tiare, orchid and coconut'. This also has Monoi oil, which is a scented-oil, used widely as a skin and hair softener. It absorbs fairly quickly and doesn't leave any kind of film on your body. It actually feels moisturising for your skin! The best thing I like about this product was the pearl shimmer effect it gave your skin after applying. Overall, I would recommend this is a very good sunscreen, that does its job but feels more like a nourishing lotion. It doesn't leave any white marks and gives s a lovely luminosity to your skin. These can be purchases at local supermarket, or Boots, Superdrug and many more.

Garnier Ambre solaire Golden Touch After Sun

This aftersun was the ultimate pair with the suncream. This cream is really light with an effectively cools the skin. It contains Monoi Oil, which gives it an exotic scent while pearl shimmer illuminates tanned skin. I love this after sun. It smells amazing; feels cooling and hydrates sun-parched skin, plus the pretty shimmer is a welcome bonus.

Dolce and Gabbana Sunglasses

If you don’t have a pair of sunglasses for the summer! How are you coping, as soon as the sun is out these babies are on constantly. It is always good to have a good pair of sunglasses; you can have protected yours eye. Right you know where I’m going here so I will stop.

Havaianas BRAZIL WHITe 

I have worn these most of the summer; they are so handy and very comfy! This was ideal for the by the pool and a go to flip-flops on holiday.

Have you had any summer favourites?

Seema 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment