Saturday 30 August 2014

Unorganised Sister

From the title you can see how I got stuck into this situation. My sister is really unorganized, so she asked for me to help me her find an outfit for a boat party she is going to tonight, yes I said tonight. We went around town for three hours just trying to find an outfit it was a nightmare. The dress code for this event was smart; it took us a while to find out what my sister really wanted to wear. Finally, in River Island spotted a plain leather skirt that would be dressed down or up for any occasion. We paired this with a simple crop top and a dressy necklace.





Outfit

Necklace: Topshop (Can't find on the website but is in store)
Skirt: River Island
Bralet Top: Topshop 
Heels: River Island (She has had them for a while)
Bag: Celine

As I had helped her with her outfit I thought that is fine I have done my bit, but it wasn’t over yet for me. She asked me to do her makeup. So I never really do other peoples makeup but my sister kept asking me, so I thought why not and can show you guys what I used for makeup for nights out (I’m not amazing, so do excuse anything that may look a bit crap). I went for a simple but elegant eye makeup and subtle face makeup. 





In the process of finished look

Finished Look
Face

Bobbi brown Luminous Moisturising Foundation- Honey 
Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed Powder - Golden Orange 
MAC Mineralize SkinFinish - Gold Deposit 
Benefit Sun Beam 

Eyes

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion- Sin 
Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette - Sidecar all over lid, toasted on outer corner, then hustle little on outer and crease line 
Soap and glory Thick & Fast Super Volume Mascara - Superjet Black 

Eyebrows

Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer - Glow 

Lips 

Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick - Pink Shock





Let me know what you think of her outfit and make up

Seema x

13 comments:

  1. Precioso el look, en especial la cartera DIVINA!
    Un abrazo.
    twognrtions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, your sister looked lovely, you did a good job with finding her an outfit, and the makeup look!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it took me a while but it was worth it!

      Delete
  3. She look great! I wish I had the tiniest bit of skill to such things!

    http://le-young.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Trust me you don't need skills, just keep practicing. It took me ages and I still don't think I am amazing.

      Delete
  4. The pressure you must have felt! You did such an amazing job~ Your sister looks stunning xxx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was! but it was worth in the end as she was happy with it all. Thank you very much x

      Delete
  5. Great outfit! IN LOVE with your look!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. For something pulled together last minutes, it looks amazing! Also your makeup skills look pretty good to me!<3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Georgia! I tried to do the best I could

      xx

      Delete